As an associate in construction, I advise on a wide range of non-contentious issues that may arise throughout the life cycle of a project.
I am driven and resilient, highly organised and work best under pressure. Rising to the challenge, I am looking forward to seeing how my theoretical legal knowledge will be adapted into work in practice.
- Professional indemnity insurance premiums go sky-high following the Grenfell tragedy
- The new VAT reverse charge mechanism for construction services
- ConTech - a short lived fad or the future?
- A day in the life of a commercial trainee
- 'Plugging the gap': Letters of intent
- Business Development at a junior level – an essential component or an unwelcome distraction?
- A festive day in the life of a first seat trainee