As head of the planning team, I work on housing, retail, commercial and one-off developments (over the years everything from airports to the Millennium Dome).
I always seek to look at a situation from the client’s perspective. The joy for me with planning and development is using the law and policy, plus common sense, to advise on exciting projects which you see from the initial plans through to actually being built and in front of you.
I am professional and efficient with a friendly manner – I am told clients and colleagues alike enjoy working with me!
Qualifications & membershipsHome Builders Federation
Compulsory Purchase Association
- The impact of the Business and Planning Act 2020 on planning permissions, appeals procedures and licensing
- Changes to planning to help revive the high street and bring forward development
- Planning for the future
- The property development game
- Brexit: “planning” for the future
- Real estate
- Green Belt and Housing Need