I am an associate in the employment team and advise clients on a range of matters, including redundancies, terminations, HR support and contentious matters.
I enjoy finding simple, pragmatic solutions to complex problems. Clients have commented I am extremely “commercial”, “proactive” and “supportive”.
- The new normal: how to mitigate the impact on employees
- Health and Safety Post-Covid 19
- Coronavirus – The latest guidance for employers
- Supporting Workers in the Food and Drink Industry through the Menopause
- Zero Hours Contract – where are we now?
- Post-termination restrictions - legal update
- A case for protecting vegans at work?
- “Ignore the family court at your peril – it means what it says”
- The Perils of Partnership Law
- Training contract application: cracking the interview
- The Brexit White Paper: Employment law implications
- The Risks of using Social media: Defamation
- Constructive Dismissal and the ‘final straw’
- Corporate Social Responsibility: looking beyond the law
- What’s the difference between equal pay and the gender pay gap?
- A practical perspective on ‘commercial awareness’