As a partner in our corporate team, I advise on general corporate and commercial matters, including acquisitions and disposals, financing, commercial contracts, reorganisations and governance.
I develop close relationships with my clients and, using my breadth of experience, gain a thorough understanding of their businesses to help enhance their commercial and legal strategies.
Clients have commented that I am a “loyal and trusted adviser”.
- Corporate transactions: particularly private equity, M&A and corporate and commercial joint ventures;
- Commercial contracts: preparation and negotiation;
- Advised on the acquisitions of two hotels
- Advised on the sale of a digital advertising agency
- Advised on the refinancing of a British racecourse
- Advised on the sale of a US-based digital video library business
- Advised on the franchise arrangements for the Harrow International Schools in Hong Kong, Beijing and Bangkok
- Advised a private equity house on various mixed debt and equity investments
- Advised a “High Net Worth” individual on a number of private debt and equity investments in technology companies
- Advised on the establishment of a residential property fund and agency business
- Advised on corporate governance issues for a property management company
- Advised a sports media company, including on its contracts to provide media services for major international sporting events, including the 2012 London Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Advised a family establishing its own family office, including responsibility for all the legal work relating to the substantial business and property interests of the family and its trusts
- Advised on and has given presentations on the Bribery Act 2010 and prepared anti-bribery/anti-corruption policies”
Qualifications & membershipsThe Law Society of England and Wales
Institute of Advanced Legal Studies